Facebook Posts

1 day ago

Suzi Auto Services

Ahhh a Grease Monkey!!!

WOW
Qualified Cruiser Mech.
... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

Suzi Auto Services

GuyHumor
... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

Suzi Auto Services

Finally, we bring you the entire story of Rimac Automobili team showing their vigorous racing DNA in delivering a 1.1 MW Tajima Rimac eRunner.

Team APEV with MONSTER SPORT, led by the racing legend Nobuhiro “Monster” Tajima, teamed up with Rimac Automobili in years 2015 and 2016 to tackle the famous Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Challenge.

In four months only Rimac team designed, developed, manufactured, set-up and tested the vehicle. Ultimatively, taking the unique challenge in one of the most prestigeous motor race in the world, history was written with Tajima Rimac eRunner busting the combustion engine powered racing cars.

Watch the story to learn all the ups and downs over the two years in the project. youtu.be/44LLzOBrswA

#RimacRacing
... See MoreSee Less

1 month ago

Suzi Auto Services

This is part 1 of what happens when you do not change your oil. This car is only 3 years old and has 135k miles on it. ... See MoreSee Less

1 month ago

Suzi Auto Services

Only 52% of Queenslanders service their cars at six or 12 month intervals according to RACQ figures. So what happens to the remaining 48% who don't service t... ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Regular servicing is a LOT cheaper than a new motor.. If your time poor we can arrange an after hours drop off and pick up. If your short of cash lets at LEAST do the most important part , Oil and Oil filter to look after the motor ..

Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (Official Site)
Here's a short teaser from the 1998 #RaceToTheClouds with Monster Tajima and the legendary Suzuki Escudo.

#PikesPeak #AmericasMountain #Suzuki #Escudo Pikes Peak - America's Mountain Petrolicious Rallye-Magazin GTPlanet HillClimb Monsters
... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Awesome machine

Pin It on Pinterest

Shares
Share This